If you are a Candidate and Want to Know What is The Most Required Documents For District Odisha Certificates. eDistrict Odisha Certificates Like Residence, Caste, Income, SEBC, OBC, Lega Heir and Solvency Certificate. This Article We Have Totally Explained, What are the Basic Document Required For Applying Online Certificates in Odisha.
List Of All eDistrict Odisha Certificate & Required Documents
Here is The Complete eDistrict Certificates and Required Document Lists Provided Below. You Can Check & Get The Data Easily.
Required Documents For Residence Certificate
These are the Followed Required Documents to Apply Residence Certificate in Odisha.
- Copy of ROR
- Proof of Identity (Aadhar Card / Voter ID / PAN Card / Passport etc.)
- Proof of Residence (Electricity Bill / Telephone Bill / Land agreement with house owner / Bank passbook / Driving Licence / Educational certificate, etc.)
- For Proof of Age (Pan Card / Educational certificate / Driving License)
- Land passbook
- Latest Patti or Known as Khazana.
Required Documents For Caste (SC, ST, SEBC & OBC) Certificate
Here is the Complete List of Required Documents to Apply Caste Certificate For SC, ST, SEBC and OBC Certificate in Odisha.
- Voter ID card
- Aadhaar Card
- Passport Size Photograph
- Application Form
- Self Declaration
- Land Pass Book
- Recommendation from Sarpanch/ MLA/ MP
Required Documents For Income Certificate
These are the Required Document For Applying Income Certificate in eDistrict Odisha Web Portal.
- Identity Proof: Applicant Birth Certificate, Aadhaar Card, Pan Card.
- Address Proof: Ration Card, Voter ID, Passport, Driving License, Electricity bill, Water bill, and property tax receipt.
- Photograph: Applicant passport size photograph.
- Proof of Income: Form 16 if salaried, income tax return statement, salary slip.
Required Documents For Solvency Certificate
Solvency Certificate is a Very Important Document. This Service is provided by District Odisha Web Portal. And Here is The Must-Have Required Documents For Solvency Certificate in Odisha.
- Proof of Identify – Voter ID, Aadhaar Card, Driving License, etc.
- Proof of Address – Aadhaar Card, Voter ID, Bank Passbook, etc.
- Proof of ownership of the property – ROR and Land Tax Receipt(Patti).
- Encumbrance certificate ( It is one of the most important legal documents that assure that a property is free from any monetary and legal liabilities. ).
- Proof for Income Sources – Income certificate
- Ration Card.
Required Documents For Legal Heir Certificate
These Are The Most Required Documents For Legal Heir Certificate in Odisha. This Detail is Provided by eDistrict Odisha Web Portal.
- Legal Heir Certificate Application Form
- Passport Size Photograph
- Death certificate of the Deceased Person
- Residential certificate
- Ration Card
- Identity Proof: Aadhaar Card, Voter ID Card, Pan Card, etc.
- Address Proof: Aadhaar Card, Voter ID Card, Bank Passbook, etc.
- Xerox of Postal Passbook
- Xerox of the policy bond of Insurance Company
- Xerox of the First Page of Service book if the deceased person was a Government employee
- Xerox of finally published settlement ROR/Consolidation ROR
- Pension Book. If the deceased was a Pensioner
- Other Supported Documents.
- Check Application Status – Income, Caste, Residence Certificate Online
- Download Application Form – Caste, Residence, Income Certificate Online
- Online Certificate Verification: Caste, Residence & Income (Real/Fake)
I Hope You Got All The Details of “eDistrict Odisha Required Documents” For Applying a Residence, Caste, Income, Legal Heir or Solvency Certificate. Do Share This Article to Your Friends. So That. They Will Know Required Documents of eDistrict Odisha. and Don’t Forget to Subscribe Our Youtube Channel “Odia Fast” For More Informative Videos.