Searching Online For “How to Apply Income Certificate Online in Odisha”. Here is the Complete Process and Complete Guide and Tutorial To Apply a Certificate Online and Offline. So That You can Learn More and More in this Article.
We Have Discussed All the Thing Like Uses and Benefits, How to Apply, How to Download Application Form, Applying Process, Checking Status, Verifying and Much More in this Article. Watch the Below Video For More Information and Also Read This Article.
What is an Income Certificate?
An Income Certificate is a Document Proof of a Person. It Shows the Total Income of a Person from All Sources. The Income Certificate Checked and Approved by Local RI and Tahasildar. Using Income Certificate, You Can Get Lot’s Features and Yojana From Government Schemes. The Income Certificate commonly used by Educational Institutions and Government Organisations.
Uses of Income Certificate
- It’s Mainly Used For Avail tax relaxation at the time of property/land purchase.
- Get Discount For Admission Fee in an educational institution.
- Obtaining admissions in educational institutions under the reserved quota.
- It’s Very Useful For old age pension, widow pension and agricultural labor pension.
- Income Certificate is Very helpful for obtaining loans in banks.
- Income certificate is mandatory to avail subsidy from the State Government Like LPG Gas and Other Government Schemes.
Complete Guide to Apply Income Certificate Online
Any individual who is employed and a resident of Odisha Government are eligible to apply for an Odisha income certificate. He/She Must Be Staying in Odisha.
To Apply an Income Certificate in Odisha. These are the Must Have Document Required for Applying a Certificate. All the Details Provided Below.
- Identity Proof: Applicant Birth Certificate, Aadhaar Card, Pan Card.
- Address Proof: Ration Card, Voter ID, Passport, Driving License, Electricity bill, Water bill, and property tax receipt.
- Photograph: Applicant passport size photograph.
- Proof of Income: Form 16 if salaried, income tax return statement, salary slip.
Download Income Certificate Application Form
First of All, You Need an Income Certificate Application Form to Apply Online/Offline. So, You Can Download the Application Form From Online. And Also You Can Get an Application Form From Your Nearest CSC Center.
Step 1: Fill The Form
After, Getting The Application Form. Now, You Need to Fill the Details Like:-
- Personal Details: Name, Date of Birth, Parents details, Mobile Number & Email ID.
- Permanent Address: All the Address Details of The Applicant like Present and Permanent Given in the Aadhaar, Voter or Any Other Documents.
- Annual Income Details including Land, Salary and Other Sources. You Can Also Add Agricultural Income Details.
- If You want to Apply the Certificate For Your Children. Then You Have To Fill His/Her Name in The Purpose Box.
Step 2: Attach all Supporting Documents
After Filling the Income Certificate Application Form. Then, Attach All the Documents Like Identity Proof, Address Proof, ROR Land Records, Salary Slip, and Other Supporting Documents.
Step 3: Approval Process
The Approval Process of The Edistrict Odisha Application is Very Easy and Very Simple. So, After Filling All The Details and Attaching All the Documents. Just Give the Complete Application Form with Attached Documents to Your Nearest CSC Operator. They Will Apply Income Certificate Online in Odisha. And You will Get an Application Slip. And You Can Check The Application Status Online. We Described the Below to Check Status.
It Wil Take 7 Days to 15 Days For Getting Approval. If You Want to Get Quick Approval The Contact Your Nearest Tahasildar and RI. For More Information.
|1||Service Charges of the kiosk Operator||Rs.8.00|
|4||Certificate Output Charges||Rs.10.00|
|6||The Government fees and User charges||Rs.30.00|
The Income Certificate Validity is 1 Year From The Date Of Approval in Odisha Government.
You Can Check the Application Status in 3 Methods,
- Through SMS – When You Submit Your Application to The CSC Operator. You will Get Regular Update of Your Application.
- Online – You Can Track Your Application Online on their Official Website. The Total Process is Given Below.
- Visit CSC (Common Service Centre) – Contact Your Nearest CSC Centre to Get the Latest Information of your Application.
Here is the Complete Guide to Check Application Status Online in Edistrict Odisha Portal. All Details Provided Below. Check and Know More.
Check Income Certificate Application Status Online
To Check Application Status Online in Edistrict Odisha Portal. Just Follow These Tips to Track Your Online Application.
Step 1: Open Your Web Browser and Go to the edistrictodisha.gov.in Website and Click ‘Application Status‘.
Step 2: After that, A New Windows will open on your web browser. Enter the Reference ID Received by SMS or From the CSC Receipt. and Click ‘Search‘ to Check The Latest Status of Income Certificate.
So, This is the Complete Online Process to Check Status of Income Certificate Application Status.
Verify Income Certificate
To Verify Edistrict Odisha Income Certificate. Go to edistrictodisha.gov.in. Click ‘Certificate Verification‘.
After Clicking the ‘Certificate Verification’, A New Windows will Open Like this.
Enter The Barcode Number in the Certificate Verification Text Box and Click Search to Verify Your Certificate Online. So, This is the Easiest Way to Verify Edistrict Certificates Online. This Process will help you to check the Certificate is Original or Duplicate.
- How To Apply Caste Certificate Online in Odisha
- How To Apply Residence Certificate Online in Odisha
- eDistrict Odisha: Online Certificate, Application Status & Download Form
In Conclusion, The Edistrict Odisha is a Very Good Web Portal with Lots of Helpful Features. That a State Government Should Have. So, Friends This is The Complete Guide to Apply Income Certificate Online in Odisha. So, Go and Apply Quickly and Enjoy All the Features of Edistrict Odisha and OdiaFast web Portal.